~Monica~



And here we are in yet another week.  It's the first week of summer for the kids here which means that traffic is automatically 50% better!  Why is this important to me as a SAHM you ask?  Because I've decided to try and start the C25K program.  It's an interval running program designed to get you from the Couch to a 5K in 9 weeks.  I think I'll take it a little slower and go 18 weeks because I'll be pushing a jogging stroller carrying a 20+ pound baby...  Nevertheless I'm doing it!

I decided that I don't want to run in my neighborhood becuase it's full of hills and there are no sidewalks either so I'm going to drive to a park with a track.  Hopefully I can stick with this and make it through.  It would be a HUGE accomplishment for me because I've never been an active person. E.V.E.R.  So this will be a huge test to my will power but I know that it's something that I need to do for my health and for my family.  I want to be around to enjoy them for the rest of my LONG life.

So, now on to my menu plan for the week.  It's gonna be kind of light because Hubby is going on a camping trip this week so I don't want to cook for myself.  I'll stock up some leftovers or grab something out with a friend.

Monday - Honey Pecan Glazed Salmon
Tuesday - Bourbon Chicken - I double the sauce and make it in the crock pot
Wednesday - Hamburgers on the grill - hubby doesn't know he's cooking yet :)
Thursday - Up in the air
Friday - Up in the air
Saturday - Pork Chops on the grill
Sunday - Cook out at friend's house

As always you can visit Org Junkie for tons of other menu plans and recipes.
1 Response
  1. annies home Says:

    LOL love that hubby doesnt know yet that is what happens around here as well


Post a Comment