~Monica~

Here we are on yet ANOTHER Monday...  Funny how that works, they just keep coming!!  Well, we didn't totally stick to our plan last week but we made it through all the same.  The Chicken Suiza Sammies were absolutely fantabulous!  They will definitely be going into our recipe box.  This week I'll be trying a couple of new things so we'll see how it goes.

Monday - Grilled Salmon with Datil Pepper Mustard, veggies and rice
Tuesday - Stew & cornbread - it's supposed to be in the 60's so I can use some of my frozen stew meat
Wednesday - Chicken Spaghetti (or tacos and Waterboy with friends - he just graduated USMC bootcamp)
Thursday - Homemade Pizza and salad (making salad for my Mommy's group so I'll make extra for dinner)
Friday-Sunday - leftovers and dinner out as usual

Wanna see more menu ideas and recipes?  Check out the MPM post at I'm an Organizing Junkie hosted every Monday.
0 Responses

Post a Comment